Monday, May 28, 2012

Museum of Nature - Bo Bunny scrapbook layout


My friend Kristine created a sketch for Bo Bunny's monthly challenge,  and Scrapbook Centrale asked me to make a store sample with these Bo Bunny papers... so  you can see where this is going?   (I know, it's a rough life... make me work with Bo Bunny... you cruel task master.... )  /sarcasm    ;)   

I backed the title letters on a piece of the patterned paper and cut around it, for a little contrast.  It made the title much easier to read.


I used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to get some height on these stars:


I've been trying to use this canvas star on every boy layout for the past month - so glad it finally found a home!  I seem to be getting simpler and simpler with my boy layouts lately.  I'm not sure how I feel about this...  gonna have to rectify that (stay tuned).


Supplies:
PP, letters - Bo Bunny
canvas star - Canvas Corp
washi tape - Hambly
Distress Stain - Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!! LOVING those photos and love love love the stars!!