Monday, May 14, 2012

Funky Washi Tape birthday card - Love My Tapes


To make these little faces, I wrapped Love My Tapes washi tape through paper clips, then trimmed it with scissors and a hole punch (for the 'eye').  The hardest part is choosing the colours.  ;)  

This is a technique you might want to try with your kids - it's kind of fun to create little characters.


Thanks for visiting!

Supplies (Love My Tapes):
Washi tapes - black loops (#916), red argyle (#905), brown grid, blue chevron (#901), mint grid, purple stars (#005)

Other Supplies:
cs - Bazzill
rub-ons - American Crafts
other - paper clips

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Those little faces/heads are super cute! Great idea for tape!! Love the card!!

Dana Tatar said...

What a fun card! I love how you cut the tape! Thanks for the inspiration JJ. =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo AWESOME!!! WOW!!!!!