Friday, November 12, 2010

Splash


This is another one of the layouts I created as part of my Tattered Angels application. I'm still pinching myself that I got picked!

The stamps are from the "Rockin' Renaissance Tattered Textures" set. I stamped them with black StazOn so that the images wouldn't be affected by all the mists I added on top.


I dropped splats of Glimmer Glam around the page to emphasize the splashes in the photos.


These letters are an older Heidi Swapp product designed for use with inks, and they work perfectly with glimmer mist.


The story behind the photos.


Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Glimmer mist "Sweet Clover", "Piece of Heart", "Caribbean Blue", "Dragonfly"
Glimmer Glam "Tide Pool"
screen prints stamps

Other Supplies:
white cardstock - Bazzill
letters - Heidi Swapp
flower centres - Prima Marketing
dew drops - Stamping Bella
ink - StazOn
pen - Uniball Signo

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome job with the mists and I LOVE the stamps! TA is so lucky to have you as part of their team!

laterg8r said...

so pretty, no wonder you made the team :D

Susie said...

absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! thanks for visiting my blog during the blog hop!!