Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quite a Tail - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


I wanted to show you another layout I did for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking, using the "Snow Day" collection by Crate. (That's 6 for those keeping score.) I got a lot of mileage (kilometrage?) out of these papers.


I used a border punch to create the 'snow', and added distress stickles.


I love the texture / dimension on these layered chipboard elements - they come with the felt and buttons like that.


I think the tail on this outfit is what sold me on it. ;)


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Crate Paper, Bo Bunny
stickers, chipboard, brads - Crate Paper
letters - American Crafts

Other Supplies:
ink, Distress Stickles - Ranger
marker - Staedtler, Sakura

1 comment:

Tina said...

Super cute!!! I love how you used the crate paper snow day papers!