Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wake Up!


This is my last layout that I did with the August kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. I can’t believe how much paper I still have left – these kits are jam-packed. The August kit sold out quickly, just like previous months, so if you want the September kit, I highly recommend pre-ordering. You can see a sneak of the kit here. It’s gorgeous – you’re going to want this kit!

I took these pictures when Liam was taking a little nap on the couch. Rhys really wanted his attention, and was trying to wake him up. She looks guilty, doesn’t she? Little monkey…:P


I cut apart one of the My Mind’s Eye die cut tags so I could use it in 2 places on this layout. It tucked in nicely with the photos. I also cut apart one of the swirl rub-ons, and used it in a couple of places. Did you know that rub-ons work well over felt? (Yeah, I didn’t either, but I thought I would try it)


I used one of the Pink Paisley rub-ons up in the top corner for balance, and added one of the tiny buttons.


I had a few Prima flowers in my stash that were the perfect colour with these papers, so I added a few in here. There were lots of great buttons in this kit, as usual, and I used a bunch on this layout. I also added a few extra ones from my stash, since they matched the kit buttons.


Here’s a close-up of the journaling tag. You can see a corner of that gorgeous crochet flower here as well.


Supplies (from kit):
PP – Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paisley
Felt letters – American Crafts Thickers
Die-cut tag – My Mind’s Eye
Journal tag – Jenni Bowlin
Rub-ons – My Mind’s Eye, Pink Paisley
Crochet flower – Maya Road
Buttons – Basic Grey, Buttons Galore, vintage

Other Supplies:
Paper flowers – Prima
Brad – American Crafts
Ink – Ranger
Marker – Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Erin Morehouse said...

so many little goodies on this one! the felt&rub-on is too cool!