Sunday, August 9, 2009

Angel Eyes


It's reveal day at Creative Scrappers! This is my take on this week's sketch. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team has created!

My friend Claude took this picture of Rhys at a Friday night crop. (My pictures came out so-so that night). This picture of Rhys makes me melt every time I see it. Thanks Claude!

I stamped this journaling spot on the Bo Bunny double-dot cardstock, and then cut it out. I love the look of this cardstock, and it's much easier to stamp than Bazzill. I tucked flower pieces under the edge of the journaling spot.


The more I use these rain dots from Stamping Bella, the more I like them. I like using them for flower centres and scattering them around a page.



Supplies:
PP, cardstock, rub-ons, letter stickers, brads - Bo Bunny
lace, flowers - Prima
journaling stamp - Scrapbook Star
rain dots - Stamping Bella
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

5 comments:

Claude said...

Oh, I'm so glad you used this picture (and I'm glad I made it in the journaling)! The layout is gorgeous!

Fleur-de-Lys said...

Really nice take, JJ !
It's funy, I used ribbon around my circle too ! I didn't remember you doing it at all !

Samantha said...

Hey, it's my stamp! :)
Super cute page, great photo too Claude!!

Lydia said...

Great Layout and I love the look of you blog, the kraft background looks so fabulous!

Tara Orr said...

um, wow!! How could I miss this post?! The colours are amazing and the attention to detail is superb!! LOVE it!! Man, she's a cutie!!