Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mommy - are you trying to Poison Me?


It's reveal day again at Creative Scrappers! Come see what the rest of the team has created with this week's sketch.

Rhys has pretty much hated every new food we introduced to her. I usually get this reaction. It really looks like she thinks I'm trying to poison her. It's hard to tell from the small photo here, but she raises one eyebrow at me, and gives me quite the dirty look. It's kinda funny.





Supplies:
PP - My Little Shoebox
letter stickers - My Little Shoebox, Scenic Route
flowers, bling, felt - Prima
buttons - Doodlebug, vintage
brads - Queen & Co, American Crafts
ink - Ranger
white pen - Uniball Signo

1 comment:

Debbie said...

hehe i love this!! My kids use to have the same reactions to some of the stuff i fed them too! :)

Hugs
Debbie
x