Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Late Night Fun


I'd been holding on to these pictures since January, waiting for papers that seemed right, and I found them in the August kit from Crazy Daisy Kits.

When Rhys was younger, I needed to eat more frequently to be able to nurse enough, so there was many a late night snack for me. Rhys would usually end up playing on the kitchen floor and I actually remembered to take pictures at least once. :P

I used the other half of the My Mind's Eye transparency that I had cut apart for one of my other layouts. I cut in half a bunch of the silk flowers in the kit and tucked them under the edge of my photo, to make a floral mat.

I distressed one of the chipboard shapes with a sander and some ink, then adhered one of the butterfly sequins on top.


I cut one of the journaling tags in half so I could make it fit under the photo.


Supplies (from the kit):
PP - Pink Paisley, My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin
felt letters - American Crafts Thickers
rub-ons, chipboard shapes - Pink Paisley
transparency - My Mind's Eye
journal tag - Jenni Bowlin
buttons - Basic Grey
silk flowers
butterfly sequin

Other supplies:
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the details JJ!!! :)

Claude said...

I love the flower mat!

Patti said...

Awesome layout!
Love the colours/details!!