This layout features the Ruby Rock-it "Paper Boy collection", and with all the rockets and trains, it turned out to be perfect for our trip to the Science and Technology museum in Ottawa.
The felt and chipboard shapes layer well together:
I started the layout with a sheet of the new embossed cardstock, and sanded it in a few places. The kraft chipboard was just the right size for my longer title (and I snuck in a little of the Vintedge mini-letters, too).
I'm still loving gears, and the chipboard and felt ones in this collection don't disappoint. I added a few die cut gears as well.
Supplies (Ruby Rock-it):
- Paper Boy cardstock "Clockwork"
- Paper Boy cardstock "Galaxy"
- Paper Boy cardstock "Nostalgia"
- Paper Boy cardstock "Spot"
- Paper Boy cardstock "Tokens"
- Paper Boy border stickers
- Paper Boy felt icons
- Paper Boy chipboard accents
- Sugar Candy embossed cardstock, small circles - teal
- Christmas Cheer chipboard alphabet
- Vintedge Cardstock sticker sheet
ink - StazOn
markers - Faber-Castell PITT pen