Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Christmas Concert - scrapbooking with Bo Bunny and Sparkalaphobia


We actually woke up to snow again this morning, so I figured this was a good day to post this layout, ha, ha!  This page was published in the December issue of the UK publication "Scrapbook Magazine".  It's not easy to get good pictures at a school Christmas concert, but I did what I could - then grabbed a photo of my boy after the show.  :)

(I adore Bo Bunny - I really need to play with this stuff more often.)


So - how does a glitter-phobe (Sparkalaphobia?  Really Google?) safely get glitter on a page?  Stickles, of course!


These Maya Road chipboard snowflakes are a favorite of mine.  This time around, they were coated with stickles and 'hung' from baker's twine.


(Seriously...  Sparkalaphobia?  I guess I can add that to my Arachnophobia...)


OMG - WHAT IF THERE WERE GLITTERY SPIDERS ?!?

I will not sleep tonight...

Supplies:
PP. stickers, letters - Bo Bunny
chipboard snowflakes - Maya Road
bakers twine - Jillibean Soup
stickles, ink - Ranger
chalkboard mist - Tattered Angels
white pen - Uniball Signo
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful LO! I have scparkalaphobia too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the photos and the snowflakes!

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Loving the Sparkle Spider beside your desk right now. MUWHAHAHAHA.

The layout is fantastic