The team over at Let's Capture These Sketches is working with one of my sketches this week. Please hop on over and see what everyone has created - I'm always so happily surprised by the wide variety of layouts created from just one sketch.
I love all the possibilities with the Ruby Rock-it "Vintedge" collection - it was perfect for a Valentine layout that isn't girly (you know how some Valentine lines are just too pink?). I added in a little corrugated cardboard, and paired it with some felt hearts from the Fundamentals line.
The black flowers (also from the Fundamentals line) work well with the Vintedge collection, and the paper twine really pops against it.
- Vintedge cardstock "Tokens"
- Vintedge cardstock "Banner"
- Vintedge glitter cardstock "Glitz"
- Vintedge cardstock "Hearts"
- Vintedge Twine
- Vintedge Border stickers
- Vintedge Cardstock sticker sheet
- Fundamentals Sparkle Alphabet - black
- Fundamentals Felt Icons - Heart
- Fundamentals Floral Daisy - black
ink - Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen
other - corrugated cardboard, staples