Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You @ Five - Ruby Rock-it

You@five

Hi everyone - here's another layout I made for Ruby Rock-it for CHA, this time featuring the "Keepsake" line. The softer tones of this collection made it perfect for a 'reflection' layout.  I added lots of stitching, and more of that kraft chipboard. The journaling tags that come with this line are a great size.

You@five-detail

I popped up some of the stickers for a little dimension.

You@five-detail2

Supplies (Ruby Rock-it):
Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the photo, the colors and LOVING all the stitching!

Erin Morehouse said...

The chipboard looks great on here, and I think you need to sew on everything from now on, if you aren't already :)