The soft colours in the new Ruby Rock-it "August Moon" collection are lovely for a number of themes, but my first thought was to use them for this baby picture of my daughter.
Some of the flowers and letters from the Fundamentals line work perfectly with August Moon.
I added a bit of sewing, and lots of the lace trim from the collection.
Of course, August Moon has it's own gorgeous pearls and cardstock stickers. I die cut some flourishes from the glitter cardstock sheet, for a little more shine.
What would you choose to scrap with this collection?
Supplies (Ruby Rock-it):
- August Moon glitter die cut
- August Moon cardstock - Crocus
- August Moon cardstock - Arbor
- August Moon cardstock - Meadowsweet
- August Moon cardstock - Poppy
- August Moon tag set
- August Moon pearl combo
- August Moon cardstock stickers
- August Moon trimmings
- Fundamentals - Sparkle alphabet - white
- Fundamentals - Florals daisy - white
- Fundamentals - Florals hydrangea - white
- Fundamentals - Florals daisy - pink
- Fundamentals - Florals hydrangea - pink
- Bella! Bling - borderlines clear
ink - Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen