Friday, January 7, 2011

He Makes Her Laugh - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


This month I got to work with the January Kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking, and it's filled with all sorts of great products. It features the "Happy Together" line from Fancy Pants, who just happens to be sponsoring a contest this month at Scrap Attack, so I hope you'll join us!

I love this flocked transparency - I want more! I inked the edges with StazOn, to give them a little more definition.


I got a new Tim Holtz die for Christmas, so I couldn't resist using it. I like the film strip cut from the gold cardstock - a little different from the usual black.


The kit is packed with embellishments, including an entire package of the kraft doilies, and a whole bunch of these resin flowers.


The journaling sheets are from the add-on kit, but you just may want to add them to your cart - they come in a bunch of sizes and shapes are are so easy to use.


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
CS - Bazzill
PP - Fancy Pants, Chatterbox
flocked transparency, journaling tag, brads - Fancy Pants
chipboard letters - American Crafts
kraft doilies, resin flowers - Maya Road

Other Supplies:
small letters - October Afternoon
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Another awesome LO. Man you make a girl lust after that kit. Might have to check it out now!