Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eggs - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


It's the new year, so what better time to talk about Easter *snort*. Yeah - I don't scrap in any semblance of order, ha! What can I say - these Lily Bee papers I received from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking were perfect for these pictures of my girl.


I fell in love with these flowers from Prima, and I almost used the whole package on this one page. I wound some paper-wrapped wire around them, and attached with staples. The 'greenery' is punched from Prima packaging. This pin from Jillibean Soup was left from my last month's kit, but was a perfect match, so I had to include it.



Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
CS - Bazzill
PP, die cut paper - Lily Bee
chipboard letters - American Crafts
flowers, lace - Prima Marketing
jeweled pin - Jillibean Soup

Other supplies:
ink - Ranger
pen - Uniball Signo
other - paper-wrapped wire, Prima package

No comments: