Thursday, August 19, 2010

Springy Ride - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Scrap Attack Scrapbooking sent me a fine collection of Paper Trunk products to work with this month. These are from the "Rockabilly" collection. Oh how I wish I'd had some fun pictures for a Rockabilly themed layout, but I didn't. No matter - these papers work equally well for many other types of photos, including these ones of my daughter at the park.

Sometimes a little white outline will help make a title 'pop'.


These laser-cut chipboard shapes are well made, and easy to work with. I used Shimmerz paint ("olive green") on the leaves and Distress Stickles ("Fired Brick") on the cherries.


More of the clear flourish stickers. They work equally well on paper and photos.


I used a little more of the Shimmerz paint on the journaling strips.


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP, chipboard - Paper Trunk
clear stickers - Adornit
chipboard letters - American Crafts
paint - Shimmerz
white pen - Uniball Signo

other supplies:
ink, distress stickles - Ranger
maker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

I think this may be my favorite layout of yours this month - the photos are adorable and I love the design.