Monday, August 16, 2010

Fabric - LCOM Card Challenges


This week's card challenge, over at the "Let's Capture Our Memories" blog, is to use fabric on your card. Now fabric is something I know, hahaha!

I started with unbleached cotton canvas, and stamped it using Maya Road and Glitz Designs stamps, with StazOn ink. The flowers are rolled up strips of Basic Grey quilting cotton. Of course, if fabric was to be involved, it would be silly for me to not use the sewing machine, so I did. ;)


The letters are fabric "Thickers" painted with glimmer mist ( in "delphinium") to match the fabric flowers.


I hope you'll join in with this week's challenge, and share your creations with us!

Supplies:
CS - Prism
letters - American Crafts Thickers
blue fabric - Basic Grey "Urban Couture" collection
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels "Delphinium"
stamps - Maya Road, Glitz Designs
ink - StazOn
other - unbleached canvas, thread, buttons

No comments: