Sunday, June 6, 2010

SPOON!


This is my 3rd layout I created with the June Kit from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts. Love that flocked damask paper from My Mind's Eye. It started out as just black & white, but I added some Glimmer Mist in "Pashmina"... and probably some other colour - I rarely stop at just one...

Love these layered Prima flowers. I had fun making a centre for this one with some of the Webster's ribbon and My Mind's Eye brad.


I love layering - does it show? ;) The Prima packaging was too nice to toss in the recycle bin, so it ended up here on my page. I also used one of the chipboard pages from the Cosmo Cricket mini-album in the kit. I outlined it in white for a little added definition. (Gotta love that Uniball Signo pen!).


Mmm - another shot of that Hambly Screen Prints transparency - love these!


And a few more brads to dress up the ribbon (as if it needed more attention, ha!).


Supplies (from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts June Kit):
PP - My Mind's Eye, Glitz Designs, Mark's Paper Company
chipboard - Cosmo Cricket
transparency - Hambly Screen Prints
chipboard letters - American Crafts
journaling tag - Pink Paislee
flower - Prima Marketing
ribbon - Webster's Pages
brads - My Mind's Eye
other - Prima flower package

Other Supplies:
mist - Tattered Angels
ink - Ranger
white pen - Uniball Signo
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

4 comments:

Heather said...

absolutely gorgeous & I love that you used packaging too :)

RiNNE said...

Love all of your layering! Great use of packaging!

-- Corinne

laterg8r said...

great layering, love that page :D

Michelle Price said...

Beautiful-love all of the little details.