Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's Capture Our Memories - 1st Anniversary Blog Hop


Wow - "Let's Capture Our Memories" is already 1 year old! When the old Paws On site & store closed down, Tanya, aka Tinkerbell, made sure that the gang wouldn't be scattered to the four winds. She started LCOM (as it's become know to the members) and the family has grown. They are a fun and friendly bunch, with a TOP NOTCH owner (Tanya), kick-ass DT, and always something going on. Plus, you never know what sort of shenanigans some of us might get up to on a Friday night (dueling ear-worms anyone?).

Anyway - as part of their anniversary celebrations, they are having an on-line crop this weekend, a Saturday night live chat with Liz Hicks from Tattered Angels, and a blog hop. The blog hop is not just DT - it's also a bunch of members of LCOM. I hope you will join us on the hop!

Here's the list:

Leave a comment, and be entered in a draw for a small blog candy (there will be several of these, in different colours):


Now - I can't just post without something to look at, can I? A few months back I participated in a tournament at LCOM. Here is one of the layouts I did. It was for the "Playful" challenge.


Supplies:
PP - Rose Moka
paper 'frills' - Doodlebug
letters - American Crafts Thickers
rub-ons - October Afternoon, Doodlebug, 7 gypsies, DCWV
buttons - Doodlebug, Buttons Galore
pins - Fancy Pants, Making Memories
ink - Ranger
mists - Tattered Angels
white pen - Uniball Signo

Don't forget to visit Amy's blog - the next stop on this blog hop!

PS - I hope you will come back and visit me here - I'm going to be doing some celebrating of my own - with a bigger Blog Candy (there might be Prima involved, I'm just sayin'...). The post will be up sometime next week!

11 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh JJ love this layout so much. It was great to see another LCOMER in the Canadian Scrapper Mag. I loved you page bye the way. Loved how you used rub-ons to fram your pic. Very clever! Grat RAK too. Flowers are so great! Thanks for the eye candy!

Monique said...

You always make such beautiful LO...

That is a great RAK...have a great weekend!! Enjoy the Birthday Celebrations!!

Sandi said...

So if I don't win the RAK will you give me the pattern for the flowers? Great layout...very playful!!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

love the flower....directions??!!

the layout is pretty cool!!

Gisèle said...

love your LO and that flower is gorgeous. Alleycat made some too and I bought some from her at the last LCOM crop:-))

HeatherH said...

I love your layout and those are great flowers!
HeatherH

JMCPhillips said...

LOVE the LO - so colourful!!!

BAHGL said...

JJ, I LOVE your style!
Your flowers are SO beautiful too!

Bella said...

Always love your l/os! And I love your flowers too! Great rak!

JoanneK said...

Oh...that is one of my favorite layouts!!!! Love the colors...very fun! You have amazing talent, love your work!

Martine said...

what a fun and funky LO! very cool! and love your cute posies too!