Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm not a Monkey...


My son - who is apparently not a monkey, but a clown... (indeed you are!) Pretty hard to catch pictures of this kid lately - he's mostly just a blur.

Ever since I got my hands on this Mamarazzi line from Bo Bunny, I've been almost too scared to use it. I love it - and I don't want to run out! (Oh no - scrappers never think like that, do we? *wink*). Yeah - you've been there too - admit it.


These fimo embellishments from Kimmieprout are so nice to work with! (How cute is that skully boy?)


I think cork might become a new addiction - I love the look it gives to 'boy' pages. Of course, my obsession with these Tim Holtz washers and brads continues. To me, they are like the 'boy' equivalent of adding pearls to my pages - love them!


Of course - here's the story behind the title...


Supplies:
PP, rub-ons, stickers, large letters - Bo Bunny
small letters - Adornit
fimo buttons & skully - Boutique Kimmieprout
film strip, brads, washers - Tim Holz
ink - Ranger, StazOn
markers - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Sakura Identi-pen
other - cork, staples, Sizzix die by Tim Holtz

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Great layout. I love your use of the washers "like the equvalent to using pearls on a girl page" Makes so much sense! I don't usually make any boy layouts because I have 2 girls but when it comes to making masculine cards I feel like they are too plain because I can't embellish them with flowers and such. I'll keep your washers in mind.

laterg8r said...

love this page - the cork is fantastic :D

Gina said...

very cool! You've got so many awesome things going on here!