Thursday, June 3, 2010

Father of 2


This is my second layout using the June kit from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts. These photos were from Father's Day 2009 - the smaller pictures show the personalities of my gang, that's for sure.

I really like the May Arts trim from this kit. I want it in every colour - such great texture, without being 'girly'.

(detail shot)

Yummy Prima flowers (you know I'm addicted to Prima, right?). These flowers come in layers, and you can take them apart and customize them. I removed the two largest layers, to make it better fit in this space. I added one of the My Mind's Eye brads to the centre.

(detail shot)

How can you not like Moustache rub-ons?? Thank you Hambly Screen Prints!

(detail shot)

I added the clear Distress Crackle paint to the time piece die cuts, as well as the chipboard letters.

(detail shot)

The cork flourishes were something I added (not in the kit, sorry!). I think I've found a new favorite item to add to my pages. I really love the cork!

Supplies (from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts June Kit):
PP - Graphic 45, Jenni Bowlin
chipboard letters - American Crafts Thickers
die-cuts - Graphic 45
flower - Prima Marketing
trim - May Arts
brads - My Mind's Eye
rub-on - Hambly Screen Prints
Distress Crackle Paint - Ranger

Other Supplies:
PP - Upsy Daisy (from June Add-on Kit)
ink - Ranger
white pen - Uniball Signo
other - cork, staples

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Love what you've done here, esp. the photo placement. I dont' do angled well.

Rachel said...

Great layout. Love the colour combo