Friday, October 28, 2011

Kiss Me - C'est Magnifique Kit Club


Back again with another layout featuring the October kit from C'est Magnifique kit club. It's a gorgeous kit - I love the papers.

I started out priming this Dusty Attic chipboard shape with gesso, then I coated it with two shades of glimmer mist (Lucky & English Ivy). The 'pearls' on the butterflies are from a Viva Decor pearl pen.


I had two sheets of this My Mind's Eye paper, so I cut out the shape below and pop-dotted it over top of the first sheet. It became the perfect spot for my title.


There was a multi-toned sheet of Prima paper that I cut apart to make flowers. I love all the shades that were on the one sheet - it gave me a nice variety of flower, all from the one piece. The ivory flowers are pre-made Prima, and I gave them a little glimmer mist in "Dazzling Diamonds".

I used up the last of the Bo Bunny metal trinkets on this layout. The one at the bottom got the addition of a 'pearl' from Viva Decor.


Supplies (C'est Magnifique October main kit):
PP - My Mind's Eye, Onirie, Prima Marketing
letters - American Crafts
metal trinkets - Bo Bunny
key - 7 gypsies

Supplies (C'est Magnifique October add-on):
chipboard - Dusty Attic
ivory flowers - Prima Marketing

Other Supplies:
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels (Lucky, English Ivy, Dazzling Diamonds)
gesso - Liquitex
pearls - Viva Decor pearl pen
markers - Faber-Castell PITT pen, Staedtler

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is really pretty! Love how you did the title and that chipboard vine with all the flowers - just beautiful!

Cindy Gay said...

Very very pretty and romantic!

Kay F said...

What a pretty romantic page! Great use of the October kit...I like how you altered the chippie!