Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Artists at Work - C'est Magnifique Kit Club


Another layout featuring the October kit from C'est Magnifique Kit Club. If you haven't gone over to see the full kit, you really should - it's beautiful and the Onirie papers are so hard to find in North America - you don't want to miss out.

For this page, I made my own flowers from the My Mind's Eye patterned paper. A couple of punches, some brads and some scrunching, and you can get quite a lot of pretty flowers in a short time.


The greenery was punched from the cardstock add-on. I like the little extra it adds.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


Supplies (from C'est Magnifique October main kit):
PP - Onirie, My Mind's Eye
letters - American Crafts

Supplies (from C'est Magnifique October add-on):
CS - Bazzill
tiny letters - Bo Bunny

Other Supplies:
brads - American Crafts
ink - Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous as usual JJ! Your flowers are fabulous and I love the stip of photos down the side of the page. Thanks for the inspiration. =)

Di Garling said...

Beautiful layout JJ. I love those little flowers you made.
Cheers Di xx

Cindy Gay said...

Very neat design. Great subjects!