Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Floor - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Here's another one of my February projects for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. This page combines papers from Glitz with papers from Crate and Lily Bee.

I made some of my own flowers for this page. The large yellow one is created from scraps of the patterned paper...


and these flowers were made from the Glitz 'book' pages. Brads from Crate Paper were ideal flower centres.


And the story:


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Crate Paper, Lily Bee, Glitz
letters - American Crafts
journal sticker, 'book' pages - Glitz
flower - Petaloo
brads - Crate Paper

Other Supplies:
small letters - October Afternoon
ink - Ranger
marker - Sakura Identi-pen

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Those homemade flowers are awesome!! And I'm loving this layout... what a gorgeous baby!!! And your story about putting him on the floor... I can feel ya there. I have two little ones, and definitely learned after the first one, and doing everything by the book....

Cindy Gay said...

This is a great layout and darling photos of your young one.