Friday, February 25, 2011

Cake - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Here's another layout I created for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking, using the "Hoopla" line by Glitz. This is a party themed line, so eventually I was going to use it for birthday pictures, right? :)

These clear stickers with the gems embedded are perfect for party pages. You can also see part of one of the Glitz "book pages" here. They really have the look and feel of book pages, but without the guilt of tearing up a vintage book. Gotta like that!


I received two sheets of this 'cake' paper, so I decided to have a little fun with it. I fussy cut the large cake image, and pop-dotted it on top of the one on my page. Then I went a little nuts decorating the cake. ;) Here you can see some of the Queen & Co 'ROX' gems.


I added a bow and fabric covered brad at the top, as well as a fluff of tulle. This is about as close to decorating a real cake as I intend to get.


I had a couple of gems left, so I dressed up my title.


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Glitz, Teresa Collins
'book page', clear stickers, journal stickers - Glitz
letters - American Crafts
gems - Queen & Co
tulle, ribbon - Bazzill
brads - Crate Paper

Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger
markers - Faber Castel PITT pen, Sakura Identi-pen

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the layout and all the details.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Your details on this are great! love the whole LO!

Emily D. said...

Ah!! I love how you decorated the cake!! All of the details are fabulous!! Sweet!! And the pictures cracked me up!!!

milkcan said...

Looooove this page!