Friday, December 24, 2010

You at 5 1/2 - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


These papers from Lily Bee worked perfectly with this photo of my boy. I took the opportunity to record some of his current favorites, and things that he does. This is another layout I created for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this month.

I love how these chipboard letters look like they've been stitched. A fun little detail.


I used little piece of the Prima lace to cover a gap beside the photo. I had to reprint the photo, after an 'oops' and didn't quite get it the same size.


Speaking of 'oops'... those clear stickers from Adornit? You'll never have to worry if they will stick - oh do they ever! I just barely touched the corner of one to my photo by accident, and could not get it off - I tore the photo trying. The upside is that I don't have to worry about them falling off my pages!


Supplies (available here at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
CS - Bazzill
PP - Lily Bee
chipboard letters - American Crafts
clear stickers - Adornit
lace - Prima Marketing

Other supplies:
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Too cute, I like the placement of the flourishes on this one!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

That's the fun about scrapbooking, it is free with no rules so we can easily fix our mistakes and many times something better than before comes up! Great LO!