Monday, December 6, 2010

Groovy Baby




Yup - had to scrap these photos again. I just knew my Mom would want them, and I love how my girl looks in these pics. I had fun playing with some Scrap Within Reach for this layout. I love the Afternoon Tea collection, and I might have to try to score some more of it, because I have very little left.

It pairs well with this velvet trim from Maya Road (and the pin as well).


I decided to make my own flowers for this page. I didn't want to waste any of this great paper. ;)


I had a Zva pearl flourish that was the perfect shade to match these papers.



Supplies:
PP - Scrap Within Reach
letter - American Crafts
trim, pins - Maya Road
pearl flourish - Zva Creative
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

4 comments:

Peg said...

Ooooh yum!
I lurve this page!!

Barbara said...

I love this layout. I really love the colours and the rosettes. Nice job.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love your style and I've been watching your blog for a while! Congratulations, your layouts are wonderful! Kisses from Greece!

Unknown said...

Love the mauve"y" and green combination on this layout JJ. Then again I love your sense of color PERIOD!!!

Hope you are having a fantastic day

Toodles
Erika