Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blissfully Unaware


Time for another sketch challenge over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Here's my sketch for the month. As you can see, I'm still learning to use my tablet...

I snagged a new Martha Stewart punch recently, and I used it on Prima flower packaging for all these little green bits you see peeking out from the flowers. I love this new punch - you will see it again... *wink*


I combined a couple of older lines of Pink Paislee papers for this layout. The text print you see behind the flowers is from the Vintage Moon collection, which I'm still hoarding, because I love it.


Story behind the photo: I snapped this picture of my daughter, and then realized her brother was coming behind her with a stick for some nefarious purpose. Yikes!


Supplies:
PP - Pink Paislee
lace, pearls & gems - Prima Marketing
flowers - Prima Marketing, Petaloo
letters - Basic Grey
maker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
ink - Ranger
other - brad, packaging from Prima (punched with MS punch)

No comments: