Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Papa - Please Bring Me With You?


Here is another layout that I created with the September kit from Crazy Daisy kits. This kit won't last long - get your hands on it while you still can! (As usual, click on the images for a larger view).

These papers work perfectly with my style - I love the grungy look. I added some flocked letters from Prima to help make room for my longer title. It's a great way to make chipboard letters go further, and chipboard is frequently too large for long titles.


I never glue right to the edge of my papers, because I realized a long time ago that I like to tuck things under the edges as I go. Here I've tucked in some rub-ons, and then I added Distress Stickles (included in this month's kit, I might add, Woot!) I love the more subtle glitter that Distress Stickles give.




Supplies (from kit):
PP - 7 gypsies, Collage Press, Jenni Bowlin
chipboard letters, journal tag, gaffer tape, circle stickers - 7 gypsies
rub-ons - Basic Grey
glitter - Ranger Distress Stickles

Other Supplies:
flocked letters - Prima
paper clips - KI Memories (I think these are the same as the ones in this month's Add On kit)
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
other - staples

3 comments:

Fleur-de-Lys said...

Ooh ! Sweet !

Hopefully he'll be that eager to go to school next year ;).

Jackie said...

awe what a cute layout!And your camera straps are the cutest I have ever seen!!!!!Have a great weekend!

Tina McDonald said...

Adore your colors here JJ!! That striped paper is perfect!!
Beautiful style!!