Saturday, July 7, 2012

9 Months - baby girl scrapbook page with Green Tara and Helmar


When Scrapbook Centrale asked me to make a sample for the store with these papers, it was again another perfect opportunity to pair Authentique with Green Tara flowers and trims.  I very much like how well they work together.


I used the organza butterfly trim on this one again - it's kinda capture my attention a lot lately.


I used one of the delicious new Camelia blooms on this page, and paired it with a couple of the Sakura blooms.  The loops of ribbon were created with the 3mm stitched grosgrain.


The self-adhesive Flower Garland sticks really well - I was pleased to realize I didn't need to add any glue to get it to stay on the textured paper.


I fussy cut a few butterflies from the patterned paper and popped them up with Liquid Scrap Dots - it's perfect for butterflies!.


Supplies (Green Tara):
flowers - Sakura 5cm coral (XF9221Cor), Sakura 5cm Ivory (XF9221Iv), Camellia 8cm Peach (XF9219Pe)
ribbon - 3mm Stitched Grosgrain - Ivory/Light Brown (RB244Iv/LB)
trim - 25mm Organza Butterfly on Wire - Off White (RB6764OW), 20mm Self Adhesive Flower Garland Ivory (RB797Iv)

Adhesives (Helmar):
Acid Free Glue
450 Quick Dry
Liquid Scrap Dots

Other Supplies:
PP, stickers, letters - Authentique
distress stain - Ranger
white pen - Marvy
other - corrugated cardboard, jute twine from packaging

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Cindy Gay said...

The tones are perfect with his portrait too!

Unknown said...

I just love this LO! And the card is cleaver!