Friday, February 17, 2012

Don't Feed the Dinosaur


I've been meaning to scrap these pictures for a while.   I'm glad I never purged this Basic Grey paper from my stash - it was ideal.    This week at "Let's Capture These Sketches" the team is working with this one from me.   We would love if you joined us, of course!


Fun to finally use this stamp set!  I don't know what made me buy it at the time (I wasn't using my stamps much then), but I'm glad I did!


The stars are Technique Tuesday coaster board.  I pounced with a couple of shades of chalk ink, then misted with water to make them blend.


These little chipboard shapes didn't look like much in the package, but I like how they cluster.  I added some corrugated cardboard to this page for a little dimension and a bit of grunge.


Supplies:
PP, chipboard, stamps, rub-ons, larger letters - Basic Grey
mini-letters - Rose Moka
coaster board - Technique Tuesday
ink - Ingvild Bolm by Prima, StazOn
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen
other - corrugated cardboard

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving this on JJ. Your style is simply breathtaking. Thanks for inspiring.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, the stars and loving the little dinosaur feet prints!