Monday, November 28, 2011

Fabric Tape Christmas Tree - Love My Tapes


Here's another super-fast Christmas project. Grab some green and red fabric tapes from Love My Tapes and a styrofoam tree, and start taping! The self-adhesive nature of these tapes is what makes this a quick project.

I added a few buttons as 'ornaments' on the tree - a little Fabri-tac or a Glue Dot is all it takes.


I cut out a circle of green fabric from one of the fabric sheets, to give a clean finish to the top of the tree, and popped a Maya Road Star trinket pin on top.


I hope you'll give this a try - let me know if you do, I would love to see it. If you liked this Christmas idea, be sure to take a look at this tree I made last year. Full tutorial, because it's a little more complex, but worth the effort.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies (Love My Tapes):
Fabric Tape - Polka Dots Jane (FT011), Polka Dots Emily (FT009), Red Stripe Royal (FT025)
Fabric Sheet - Green polka dot (FS023)
Other Supplies:
star pin - Maya Road
Other - styrofoam tree, buttons

7 comments:

Erika Taylor said...

Super Sweet treat JJ. Love that tape. I think I need some

Toodles
E

Tessa said...

So simple, but yet so gorgeous!
Love it!

xx Tessa

Emily said...

Fantastic idea!! That tape is super cute, and I love how you've used it!! I will definitely need to try this!

Natalie Hall said...

This is super cute!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi JJ! Long time no see...I know...but I've been busy myself!!! What a great idea! I love this! TFS!!!
Hugs!!!

Glenda T. said...

This is too cute! It makes me want to rummage through my box of tapes and play, they have been long neglected!!

Amelia Clark said...

Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbook