Monday, October 18, 2010

Pink Party Dress


I created this page for one of the crop challenges over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. There's still time to get in on the crop - the deadline for upload is tonight. Pop on over and check out what's going on!


I had fun with this paper line from Scrap Within Reach - the papers are so happy! I added Prima flowers, and pearls from Zva Creative.




Supplies:
PP, chip letters - Scrap Within Reach
other letters, individual pearls - Basic Grey
pearl flourish - Zva Creative
flowers - Prima Marketing
pins - Maya Road, Making Memories
buttons - Kimmieprout
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

so pretty, love all that pink and the butterflies :D

Catherine said...

I'm a fan of pink layouts! I especially love the dimension of the pearls and butterflies.