Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Winter - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Given how pink and girlie the last layout was, it's hard to believe these papers are from the same collection. Just an example of how versatile Crate can be! I created this layout for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking.

The new baker's twine from Jillibean Soup matches this line perfectly, so I took the opportunity to add some stitches.


Aren't these layered chipboard pieces fun? I love dimension on my pages, and this was a super way to add some.


Lots of great stickers on the sheet, and I pop-dotted the largest one to use as my title.


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Crate Paper, Teresa Collins
chipboard, brads, stickers - Crate Paper
baker's twine - Jillibean Soup

Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your layout! It´s so bright and fun! Thanks for the inspiration! /Pia