Sunday, October 17, 2010

Future Engineer


Here is another layout for Mon Scrapbook featuring the sweet "Alphabet Soup" collection by My Mind's Eye. The background is glazed Bazzill cardstock, which started out white. I coloured it will glimmer mist. The glazed parts act as a resist and create a beautiful look when the paper is inked.


I cut apart some of the playing cards to create borders.


There were heart motifs in the centre of the cards, which I punched out and used for additional embellishments.


Matérials / Supplies:
carton glaçés / glazed cardstock - Bazzill
papier / paper, découpes /die cuts - My Mind's Eye "Alphabet Soup Girl" (kit)
cartes /cards - My Mind's Eye
attaches parisiennes / brads - My Mind's Eye "Alphabet Soup Girl"
carton aggloméré / chipboard - My Mind's Eye "Alphabet Soup Girl"
lettres / letters - Doodlebug
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
encre / ink - Distress
stylo / pen - Uniball Signo

1 comment:

Fleur-de-Lys said...

I love it !

I like how the Bazzill now looks after you glimmer misted it ! Very pretty !