Friday, October 9, 2009

Trouble



Here's another layout I did with the October kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. When I saw that funky damask was in the add-on kit, I immediately grabbed it from my own stash and had to scrap with it. I suddenly knew exactly which picture I wanted to us it with.

(close-up photo deleted)

I knew I wanted a really long title for this, so I did part of it in the computer - right on the photo.

(close-up photo deleted)

Supplies (from kit):
PP - 7 gypsies, Making Memories (from the Oct Add-on)
CS - generic
chipboard letters - Prima Marketing
rub-ons - Pink Paisley

Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger
white pen - Uniball Signo

6 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Oh my goodnes! That is a cute lo! She is adorable!

Julie said...

What an adorable layout, and she is adorable as well.

Catherine said...

OMG I totally love how you did some of the title on your photo! Love the journaling strips too. Such a cute pic! This would be a fantastic layout ot make a sketch of!

Jewels14 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!
What a cutie your DD is! :D

Barbara said...

wonderful layout.

Stephanie said...

what a beautiful page, JJ. One of my favorites by you for sure! Love the damask!