Friday, October 16, 2009

Tigger, the Vampire Slayer


Yes, you read that correctly. "Tigger, the Vampire Slayer" was a costume that I created after watching about 3 full seasons of Buffy in less than 3 weeks, watching the Tigger movie in that same period of time, too much caffeine, and not nearly enough sleep.

(See kids - TV is bad for you. Well, so is caffeine I guess... and sleep deprivation... anywaaaaayyy....)

I had a bawl making this costume, and the prosthetic makeup for my husband. And we sure had fun presenting it in a costume contest! Seriously - why did I take so long to get around to scrapping this? Oh yeah, right... pre-digital camera... *sigh*


Anywho... this weekend is the on-line crop at Scrapbook Star, and this crop's theme is "Twilight", so of course, my challenge for the crop involves vampires and costumes. Come on over to see what the rest of the team has in store for you, and try some of the challenges!


In case you can't read my chicken scratch:
"The wonderful thing about Slayers
is Slayers are wonderful things.
Their bodies are made out of rubber
Their legs are made out of springs
Punching, kicking, Staking, Dusting
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most marvelous thing about Slayers is
That I'm the Only One!"


Supplies:
PP, die cut paper, border sticker, rub-ons, letter stickers - Basic Grey
chipboard letters - Pink Paisley
crystal flourish - Prima Marketing
ink - Ranger
white pen - Uniball Signo
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

No comments: