Thursday, June 25, 2009

Furry Cushion


Here's another layout I did with the June Kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. I can't believe the wonderful variety of papers that were in this kit. Just what I like to see.

I really loved this piece of paper from My Mind's Eye. So much so, that I wanted to use both sides. So, I cut out the middle, flipped it over, and voilĂ  - I got my wish!

I punched circles from the We R Memory Keepers and Basic Grey papers, inked the edges with Distress Ink in "Broken China", and scattered them across the page to create movement.


I added Distress Stickles in "Broken China" and "Peeled Paint" to some of the circles, and the bodies of the butterflies. (I love that the Distress Stickles match the Distress Inks!)



Supplies (from kit):
PP - My Mind's Eye, We R Memory Keepers, Basic Grey
vinyl letter stickers - American Crafts Thickers
buttons - Buttons Galore
pebbles - Prima

Other Supplies:
Distress Ink, Distress Stickles - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

No comments: