Saturday, June 13, 2009

Both Arms Full


My first LO with the June Kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. There were so many yummy papers to choose from in this kit, that I almost didn't know where to start. What a lovely problem to have!


Some details:
The lovely large flower in the kit was begging to be used as much as possible, so instead of using it whole, I cut it in half, so I could use it twice! I rolled it up, and put it on it's side, so it would look more like a bud about to burst into full bloom. As a stem, I added a chipboard shape from kit, which I inked with 'Peeled Paint' Distress Ink, and coated with Diamond Glaze. That colour of Distress Ink is perfect with this kit.


Supplies (from kit):
PP - My Mind's Eye, Foofala
vinyl letters - American Crafts Thickers
chipboard shape - Basic Grey
large flower - Heidi Swapp
pebble - Prima
buttons - Buttons Galore

added to kit:
small letter stickers - Rose Moka
small flowers - Prima
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
other - Diamond Glaze

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh JJ, that is soooooooooo gorgeous. They both look soooo much like you. xoxox Seester

Anonymous said...

Love ! Love ! Love it JJ ! You look blissfull on this page :) Eliane

Fleur-de-Lys said...

Awesome !
I' love everything about it... the title, the picture (nice to see you !) and those red flowers... yum !

Tara Orr said...

Love the title!! Adorable page (I think this is one of the very few layouts I've seen from you - lol! Also a little weird seeing you irl - I'm use to a cartoon avatar!) To change soon non?! Scrapbook star reveal is fast approaching! I only did manage to do 5 layouts - the 5th is an 8.5x11 and i'm not totally stoked about it...

Claude said...

JJ, this is stunning! What a beautiful and touching layout. I love that photo!

Susan Longman said...

Just popping by to check out your work...thanks for applying for the team :)

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful page JJ- nice to see you on a layout too for a change. ;p Such a sweet pic!