Friday, October 24, 2008

"Dat's Gross"

I know that Liam hears everything I say, and takes in more than I realize. But sometimes it's made abundantly clear.

I often tell Liam to stop doing *insert gross boy trick of the day* because "It's Gross". (OK, child of the 80's. At least I don't say "Stop that, it's like, so gross. Like, gag me with a spoon.")

Today I was getting ready to nurse Rhys, and I just flung my nursing pad on the coffee table. I didn't realize that Liam had a bunch of his hot wheels there, until he exclaimed at me: "Oh Non, Mommy! Pas sur mon auto jaune - Dat's Gross!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, that's soooooo cute and so funny... and yes, kinda gross too! lol

Fleur-de-Lys said...

Ahah ! That's cute !
He even realized the good context to say it ! Sometime Florane says stuff but doesn't really understand the real sense of it...

Claude said...

Good one!

Sean recently started saying "What the..." He doesn't say the last word, because I don't say it either. But I never realized he caught on to that!