Sunday, June 8, 2008

Air Conditioning

David Suzuki will hate me for this, but I love my air conditioner. There comes a time when you have to make the decision between the environment, and breathing. It’s stinking hot in Montreal today, with wicked humidity levels. Sorry Mr. Suzuki - I choose breathing.

I love my air conditioner. I love that my husband installed it today. I love that it’s finally taking the edge off the humidity in this house, and that by this evening it will be comfortable, and the air will be breathable. I love it, I love it, I love it.

Have I mentioned that I love my air conditioner?

2 comments:

Claude said...

We haven't put ours up yet. Then again, I'm not preggo, so we're not in as much of a rush! ;)

Josee Robitaille said...

How big is your AC unit!!?! With the house that you have...
We're lucky when the kitchen is not boiling hot when the air conditionning is on 24/24 by hot days...