Sunday, November 11, 2007

Friday Crop Night

One Good Thing that happened this weekend was that I got to go to Friday Crop Night at Scrapbook Centrale. This is only held on the Friday's when there are enough people signed up in advance, so it doesn't happen every week. This was the first one in a few weeks, (due to various circumstances), so I was really looking forward to it.

It was a small, but friendly group (Hi Ladies!) and I really enjoyed my evening. It was a great decompress after the long work week, and I actually got a few pages done.

I felt energized after the crop, and that feeling carried me through all Saturday as well. Thanks Ladies - you don't know just how much positive energy you gave me this weekend!

2 comments:

Tina McDonald said...

I'm glad you got a night out to scrap JJ!!! It really does rejuvinate a gal, doesn't it!?

Fleur-de-Lys said...

I'm glad to be part of your friday nights, JJ ! I enjoy it as much as you do !