Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beau Chapeau Rouge!

I apologize in advance if I spelled that incorrectly - my resident francophone spell checker is outside raking leaves... :)

One Good Thing that happened this weekend is that I found a super-cute new winter hat for Liam. Last year's hat was too small. I was afraid that I wouldn't find a cute baby-type hat (he'll soon be too old for this sort of thing, so I intend to enjoy it while it lasts)

The best part was that he loves it. Every time I tried to take it off, he wanted it back on. At least that will make it easier to get him dressed all winter! Here he is modeling it. I was playing with the settings on my camera, and I have no idea how I created this effect, but it's kinda fun!



1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

a totally darling hat!!!
(And I have no idea how to say it in French either!)