Tuesday, October 9, 2007

And So It Begins...

I was going call this Blog "Ihateeverybody" or "dailyrant". But there are two problems with that: a) I don't feel like drawing attention from the RCMP just because I'm having a bad day, and b) I already have a problem with negativity - do I really need to compound that?

I'm pessimistic by nature, no idea really why that is, but it's not healthy for me. I need to start looking at things in a more positive manner. Therefore, this is going to be my place to talk about at least One Good Thing that happened today. It could be a small thing (the sun came out), it could be a big thing (I won the lottery - don't laugh, it might happen. OK, it probably won't, but you get the idea).

I can't guarantee that I won't post the occasional epic-length essay on the travesty that is the Quebec driver, and why the highway signs here suck, but I'll try to keep those to a minimum. :)

Oh yeah, I want to hear about your Good Things, too. Leave me comments - let me live vicariously through your happy moments... LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JJ - love your blog! I too need to look for One Good Thing from the day. Especially right now when my stress level is maxing out!!! Thankx for the reminder to look for the good!

Anonymous said...

Love the title of your blog. Love even more why you chose it.

One good thing happen to me today: I read some of your entries...