Oh, we are so very excited you are joining us for our first ever Susan K Weckesser Design Team Blog Hop with Unity Stamp Design Team
If you are not already a follower, we would love for you to join our families and follow our blogs as well as stay up-to-date by Liking us on Facebook:
During this 2-day hop, you will be inspired and in awe of all the fabulous creations shared by members of these two talented design teams. Both teams will be sharing Simple Christmas Card Ideas using Unity Stamps designed by Susan K Weckesser Inc It's not too late for Christmas Cards. According to the US Postal service, if you mail your holiday cards by December 20, they will arrive by December 25th! And, this will give you a chance to also join in the Christmas Love Campaign.
Here's a close-up of Susan's super-cute house stamp. I coloured it with Smooch, and stickles, and pop-dotted it with Helmar Zap-Dots.
and a warning to my family... er... sentimental greeting:
The house stamp is from the "Create Your Day" set:
We are giving away two chances to win an amazing prize package containing a generous variety of Susan K Weckesser stamps co-branded with Unity Stamps.
For a chance to win, visit each blog and leave a comment. Then come back on Dec 3 at 6 PM CST to find out if you are a winner at Susan K Weckesser Inc and Unity Stamp Co blogs.
Here is the blog hop order:
- Susan Weckesser: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com/
- Angie Blom: http://www.angieblomdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Erin Lee Schreiner: http://www.erinleecreative.com/
- Carisa Zglobicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/
- JJ Sobey: http://1-goodthing.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Arana: http://dahlhouse-designs.com/
- Tracy Easson: http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.co.uk/
- Lisa Henke: http://www.mylittlecreativeescape.blogspot.com/
- Julie Short: http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/
- Vicky Varvadouka: http://vartig12.blogspot.gr/
- Natalie Dever: http://www.dougnat.blogspot.com/