Friday, April 27, 2012

Paint and gel medium were flying all over the place...


I did this journal page while playing along with the challenges for the Lucky 7 Factory online crop last week.  They seriously got me back in my groove - thanks L7F!!

I lost track of the supplies on this fairly early on in the process...  but these are the ones I'm sure about:
acrylic paint - Amsterdam
gel medium, gesso - Liquitex
spray - Dylusions by Ranger
stencils - The Crafter's Workshop, punchinella
rub-on letters - Doodlebug (who woulda thunk it, eh?)
stamping ink - StazOn  (there are stamps in there somewhere, but God only knows what they were at this point...)
die cuts, flowers, stamps, and random crap on my desk...
...Oh, and the journal is a Canson mixed media journal.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that background and all the stamps!

Michelle H. said...

This is amazing!! Love all of the colors, stamps you used!!
Thanks for your kind words on my blog!!