Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another masculine Birthday card... it pays to keep some scraps...


Just wanted to share a quick card I made for my nephew.  I had to rush to make this card, so I started by rummaging through my test cuts from my die cutter, and found these gears (Spellbinders dies, btw).  Then I grabbed a few pieces from my bag of scraps - anything that worked with the colour of the gears, and started cutting.  It came together pretty fast, thanks to already having the gears cut, and already having the stenciling done on the cardstock. 

Sometimes it pays to keep your 'tests'.  :)

Supplies:
CS - Bazzill
PP - Crate Paper
letters - Lily Bee
stencil - The Crafters Workshop
mist - Studio Calico
ink - Ranger
other - corrugated cardboard

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the gears!!