Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Card - Ruby Rock-it


I made this card for the new Ruby Rock-it "Vintedge" collection.  I love the versatility of this line (and I love the dark reds a lot).  Don't forget to visit the blog this week (and especially over the CHA week) - lots of inspiration, and you never know what will be posted live from CHA.

For the keyhole plate, I first adhered the patterned paper to a piece of raw chipboard, then I put them through my sizzix in one go - it gives a much better result than passing the paper and chipboard separately.

(PS - trying out a different size for the photo today.  Let me know what you think - too big?)

Supplies (Ruby Rock-it):
PP, key sticker, mini letters, twine - new "Vintedge" collection

Other Supplies:
CS - Bazzill
ink - Ranger
other - sewing thread, raw chipboard sheet