Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Valentine Card - Tattered Angels


This month for Tattered Angels we were assigned to make some cards, and we were given an Epiphany Crafts button maker to use as well.

For my first card I started with a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. I painted Glimmer Glam (Tutu Pink, Chandelier) directly on the folder, then spritzed with Pomegranate Glimmer Mist. Then I placed the cardstock in the folder and ran it through my Cuttlebug. I love the effect this gives the embossing.



For the buttons, I started with dictionary paper, spritzed with Pomegranate mist, and once dry I put it into the Epiphany button tool. Instant, perfectly matched embellishment.


The stamps are from the “Timeless Romance” set. I love all the little mix & match stamps in this set - there are several sentiments you can place inside the banner.


The aqua piece is from Pink Paislee’s Parisian Anthology collection, spritzed with Patina glimmer mist. (See - it pays to save your really nice scraps).


Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Glimmer Mist - Cadillac Pink, Pomegranate, Patina
Glimmer Glam - Tutu Pink, Chandelier
stamps - Timeless Romance collection

Other Supplies:
CS, floss - Bazzill
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
flower - Prima
buttons - Epiphany Crafts
pp, tape - Pink Paislee
stamping ink - StazOn
other - dictionary paper

No comments: