Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stylin' - Tattered Angels & Pink Paislee



This month for Tattered Angels we got to work with the Pink Paislee "Daily Junque" collection, and the coordinating "Color Connections" Daily Junque Paint System. This pre-selected set includes 2 glimmer mists (Dark Denim, Aquamarine), 1 glimmer glam (Organic Garden) and one glimmer glaze (Pewter). These coordinate perfectly with the Daily Junque papers, making colour choices easy.

In stead of inking the edges of the papers, I sprayed Dark Denim glimmer msit on my misting mat and dragged the edges of the papers through it – so easy!

I misted the wooden letters with Aquamarine glimmer mist. I love Tattered Angels mediums on wood - it gives the wood colour, but allows the grain to still show.




I coloured these flowers with Chalkboard mist in "Strawberry Shorkcake" and "Cotton Candy".


I had some Pink Paislee artisan elements in my stash, and this was the perfect opportunity to use them - painted to match the Daily Junque papers: Aquamarine glimmer mist, Pewter glimmer glaze, and Organic Garden glimmer glam. The stamps are from the Timeless Romance collection.



I played around with some Pink Paislee baker's twine on this layout as well:



Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Glimmer Mist - Dark Denim, Aquamarine
Glimmer Glaze - Pewter
Glimmer Glam - Organic Garden
stamps - Timeless Romance collection

Other supplies:
PP, letters, artisan elements, baker's twine - Pink Paislee
flowers - Prima Marketing
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

No comments: